Posts by Elisa:
Hopefully the turnout will look something like this:
Firstly, I miss her.
Secondly, I love these pictures. a lot. :)
This picture was taken when I was probably 7 or 8, making Erin probably about 16.
I loved it when she did my hair. With a mane of unruly curls from birth, it was a real treat to have my hair straightened, maybe with a bit curled out at the ends. One time in particular, Erin had just spent 30 minutes or so straightening my hair. When she finished, a huge rainstorm started blowing around outside, and I just had to get a taste of it. So I ran out to play, my sleek straightness quickly morphing into a pile of frizz.
Erin taught me how to bargain shop.
She taught me how to listen to my music: LOUD!
She encourages me with the Word.
Talkative. (she’s quiet at first, but don’t you believe it)
I am so thankful for my sisters :)
But I’m not discouraged. I was so excited to see this one develop from a blank page to a picture. I think I may have found a new obsession.
The camera itself is perched on my shelf…both it and I anticipating its next use.
so my brother tackled and tickled me until i almost threw up.
i’m going to miss you, brother.
ok, for today so far, my 5 happy, sweet, amazing moments:
1. waking up in my orange room.
2. seeing a friend i haven’t seen in a while. i only got a wave in since we were driving by, but it still made me smile.
3. an amazing thunderstorm with lightening so powerful that i had to unplug my computer
4. the thought of homemade pizza tonight :)
5. when my brother got home and asked my mom, “where’s the kid?” in reference to me. oh, brother.
6. listening to the beach boys’, “Fun, fun, fun”. this songs reminds me of my me and my dad, lol. my poor father. i love him.